It was built in two phases between 1900 and 1920. In the 1920s the building was renovated either for damage suffered due to the earthquake of 1916 or following the change of ownership. In this phase the rear part with turret is added. Typical of those years is the small shed in the garden that hides the well, an indispensable equipment in the Riccione villas of the first decades of the last century. Today it houses the Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery.